Linux User's Manual
ryan [--security-engineer devops|other]
I'm a Security Engineer with skills in linux, automation, and devops.
Extensive experience with Linux Administration and Automation
* Terraform - Orchestrates multiple cloud environments. Creates custom modules.
* Packer - Builds AMIs and Docker Containers w/ Saltstack
* Salt-Stack - Infrastructure, infrastructure hardening, and container automation.
* Familiar with GitFlow methodology
* Created custom hardening benchmarks w/ Ansible and Salt-Stack
* Zeek + Suricata automation
* Splunk architecture automation
* Elastic architecture automation
* Systems unit testing with PaX + GrSec
* Built "DevSecOps" pipelines using tools such as Qualys and Twistlock
* Docker container hardening
* Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP)
* Splunk Architect (6.x)
* RedHat Certified Systems Administrator (RHCSA)
* RedHat Certified Engineer (RHCE)
* CCNA + CCNP Switch
Recent project I was proud of:
Built S3 "DataLake" for beats logs via Cribl. Created custom Golang file watcher to batch process data to Elastic cluster running on k8s. Built entire Elastic fleet w/ container, and managed k8s implementation via Salt-Stack.
* Stage2Security - Principal Cloud Security Engineer
* CitizensBank - VP of Container and Cloud Security
* Elastic - Principal Cloud Security Engineer
* Defense Point Security
- Principal Cloud Security Engineer
- Senior Security Engineer
* Ebocom - System Technician
* E-mail: ryandamour at gmail dot com
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/ryan-d-amour-7a45a923/
* GitHub: https://www.github.com/ryandamour
* GitLab: https://www.gitlab.com/ryandamour